Quest Bar S'mores Cupcake Recipe
Posted on 27 July 2018
- 11⁄2 S’mores Quest Bars®
- 1 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1⁄2 scoop Quest® Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 scoop Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon zero-calorie sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, break one Quest Bar® into small pieces and microwave with almond milk for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, sweetener, egg white, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour batter into four greased (or lined) cupcake molds.
- Break the remaining 1⁄ 2 Quest Bar® into small pieces and press an equal amount into each cupcake.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Mix Quest Protein Powders®, yogurt, and sweetener until smooth.
- Add to a piping bag and frost each cupcake.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break the 1⁄ 4 Quest Bar® into small pieces.
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. Place into a mini-blender and process into crumbs.
- Sprinkle an equal amount onto each cupcake.