Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
Posted on March 31 2018
A frozen treat full of nostalgia.
|12 Minutes||4 Servings||132 Total Calories|
1/2 scoop Frosted Chocolate Cupcake Select Protein
2 firm bananas
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
2-3 Tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
1/4 tsp granulated stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- Cut bananas in half and insert a popsicle stick into the center of each banana piece.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt coconut oil and almond milk together for 10 seconds.
- Mix in protein powder, sweetener and cocoa powder until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate over bananas and let the excess drip back into the bowl. Place bananas on a piece of parchment paper and place in the freezer for 2 minutes for chocolate to firm. Repeat process until all the chocolate mixture is gone.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Store in fridge or freezer (note: if not completely coated in chocolate, bananas will start browning if not eating promptly)
|Servings per recipe||4|
Recipe From PEScience Original Recipe HERE